Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Golden Circle

I'm not actually certain what the "Golden Circle" is a reference to, but it was the name of the later part of the tour during my first full day in Reykjavik. It stopped at numerous cool places, and will probably take up five to seven blog posts, because I have a lot of pictures from there.

Anyway, here are the pictures from the drive out of Reykjavik:





Looking back at Reykjavik





There was actually a part of these mountains that glowed like Minas Tirith in the sun, but my camera couldn't capture the glow. 



Storm coming in

No comments:

Post a Comment