Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Geysir

It's pronounced GAY-zeer, according to the tour guides. We drove past them on our way to Gullfoss, and then turned around and went back to them.

First, pictures from the drive past:



And now, from the visit itself:



















I got a video of Geysir going off, and I'm seriously considering adding this video to the Quest for Rinaria: Through Gray Water when the ferret pirates Eneng and Winterblade come across a geyser themselves:









No comments:

Post a Comment