Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Reykjavik at Night

My hostel also hosted the most popular bar in Reykjavik, apparently, so I had an Icelandic beer and chatted with some of the people at the bar. About halfway through a conversation about what places we'd all been to, we all noticed suddenly that it was sunset and went to take pictures.

This was May 15, about five weeks before the summer solstice, which I mention because Reykjavik is the northernmost national capital in the world. The times I took those pictures is in the caption:

10:06 PM

10:07 PM 

10:41 PM 



No comments:

Post a Comment