Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gullfoss

Okay... I know the word "gull" is Icelandic for gold. The two l's together make a t sound, but I don't remember if it's lt or tl, so I don't know if it's pronounced Gutlfoss or Gultfoss. I guess it doesn't really matter; they're both equally hard to say.

Anway, Gullfoss is one of the most popular waterfalls in Iceland. Pictures:





Who says dirty snow can't be pretty?!






























This is on the boardwalk above the waterfall



No comments:

Post a Comment