Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sagrada Familia - the End



My favorite part of the Sagrada Familia, I saw when I was walking out. I don't speak even a little Catalonian, but I'm fairly certain the verse quoted is "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord, peace in Heaven, and glory in the Highest!"




This plaque was on the door out. I'm not sure what it says, but I remember hearing somewhere that it's the Lord's Prayer in several different languages.

Leaving



After Sagrada Familia, I went looking around more of Barcelona. I think I may have found the Gothic Quarter, but I'm not particularly sure. Anyway, look below:


Anno D. stands for Anno Domini, which is Latin for Year of Our Lord






Care to guess what this is? A church? An old theater? No - it's a soccer stadium!





These were the sidewalks- right in the middle of the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment