Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Barcelona, Day 2 - Walking Around

I had to buy a ticket in advance for something really spectacular (I'll get to that in the next post) so while I was waiting for my turn to go inside, I went walking around to look at more of Barcelona. It was beautiful:


These little fountains and flowers in the middle of the road were very common


I think this was somebody's victory arch. I don't actually know, because there was no sign or any tourist assistance anywhere nearby.





The flag on the left is the Catalan flag. The region of Catalunya has been vying for independence from Spain for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment