Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Break Pictures

I posted the Belfast pictures immediately because the city fascinated me, but I did a lot of other things in spring break, too. So, after far too long, I am posting a long list of posts with pictures from my extremely-touristy spring break, during which I saw some of the most beautiful, and bizarre, things Ireland has to offer.

Suffice to say, if I had any question in my mind whether I came to the right place for study abroad or not, the question vanished after spring break.

So... here comes the long list of spring break posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment