Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day in Dublin! I don't think it gets more Irish than that! Of course, I wore green and colored my hair a little bit in honor of this special day.

It took several tries for the green, white, and orange to stay:





We missed the Dublin parade because just as we got to the bus station, the Newtownmountkennedy parade was going by. Personally, I preferred this parade anyway, because it was pretty cool:


It's St. Patrick!




Even though we missed the parade, we still got quite a show in Dublin:

Yes, that is an adult leprechaun suit. I almost got one myself. 



I didn't take many more pictures because I was having too much fun looking at everything. 



1 comment: