Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Paddywagon Tour Day 2 - The Cliffs of Moher

It is pronounced "MO-her." I had been saying "More."

When we first got there, the fog was so thick you could barely see the edge. But very quickly, we began to see curtains of fog rolling back, and within an hour it was gloriously clear and sunny.

Pictures:














This was less than fifteen minutes after the last pictures of the castle.





































Right about here, there was a little footpath that I slipped on and dropped my phone. It skittered nearly thirty feet down the path, and I was pretty scared it was going to go straight off the edge. Thankfully, it didn't.






No comments:

Post a Comment