Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Paddywagon Tour Day 2 - A Dead King's Skull

That's what it theoretically was, anyway. An evil king - I think his name was Connor - wanted to build the most beautiful monastery in all of Ireland. So he hired the best stonemasons to build it, and then when they finished, he had them all killed so they couldn't build something better for someone else. He was buried there, and tourists can still touch what is supposed to be his skull. (I didn't.)

Pictures:












Touching the skull

No comments:

Post a Comment