Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, May 21, 2017

At the Airport!

Hello readers!

The time has finally come! I am typing this from the Chicago airport (because I don't really want to be doing my SPU homework), and the next time I post will be from Turkey!

I've spent the last two hours fighting with my brave little Netbook, trying to figure out how to make it work faster, and I think I've got it fixed. But wow, did that ever take a long time!

I met up with the group from WLC, no problem, and we're going to start boarding in about half an hour. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I keep playing on the computer instead of packing, even though I'm moving in a week. Procrastination is something I'm well acquainted with.
    Hooray for faster netbooks! Hey, do you think you can come to our house and do something about our slow laptop?

    ReplyDelete