Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Saga Museum

Sagas are the stories that hold early Icelandic history, including the stories of Eric the Red and Lief Ericson (and, incidentally, his sister Freydis.) The Saga Museum has wax figures of all the stories in the sagas. They don't let you take pictures of the wax figures themselves... but at the very end of the museum, they have a place for dressing up as an Icelandic Viking.

Of course I did!

That chain mail was really heavy!




This is my attempt at a serious face... didn't go very well.




I'm growling, not laughing




Ah, Reykjavik... I miss it. 

1 comment:

  1. Can I come with you on the next trip? You make it look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete