Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Onward to Turkey!

Hey everyone, I'm back here now! I just saw that all the money went through, which means that I am all set to go to Turkey!

Unlike my Europe adventures, which were mostly a solo expedition (except for Italy), this one is going to be entirely with a group of people connected to WLC. The first part of the trip is hosted by a group called Tutku Tours, and we're joining them in their tour that studies the Apostle Paul's third missionary journey in western Turkey and the Greek island of Lesbos. If you follow that link, you'll notice that that particular tour goes to Troy and Istanbul, but my group is actually heading our own way before then. We are heading to Balikesir to search out Roman roads, photograph them, and map them for Dr. Glen Thompson's website Anatolian Roads.

I'll have more information and links coming soon, so be sure to check back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment