Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Turkey

I wasn't going to post this here, but in light of recent events...

My last post on this blog, I wrote that I might be going to Turkey this summer. That fell through back in March, so no, I was not in Turkey during the attempted military coup.

(For the record, I would not have been in Turkey anyway. The trip would have ended June 18th, and the attempted coup was mid-July.)

So, between grad school and work, it's likely to be a while before I go traveling anywhere again. When I do, I'll be sure to post pictures. However, I'll probably have a different blog for that, since I just looked at the URL for this one and realized it doesn't fit anymore. In view of that, I'm signing off this blog for now.

One more time...

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment