Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dubrovnik - Old Town

I was at Old Town (or Grad) for three days, so here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to make three posts of general pictures, one for the only museum I could take pictures in, one for the fort, and one for the Walls. Why? Well, frankly, because I can't possibly fit all of the pictures onto three posts.

This post is going to be dedicated to the random things that I saw around Dubrovnik and just had to take pictures of.



Yes, that says Octopus Burger



1 comment: