Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dubrovnik - Old Town Wall, Part 1

I decided to do two posts about the Old Town Wall instead, because I have a lot more pictures from that than I expected.

Tip about the walls that I did not see advertised anywhere: they usually cost 100 kunas (about $14) to walk on. BUT, if you go to the only fort outside of the walls, and you have a valid student ID, you can pay the 30 kunas (about $4) to see the fort, and then do the walls FOR FREE. Like I said, I didn't see that anywhere, but it exists.

Back to the walls:








This is the fort you can go to in order to get the free wall pass






















Two forts in this picture: the one that's part of the walls, and the one outside the walls.







If you watch a certain show, that cove might look a little familiar...






Some houses are part of the town walls.










Apparently churches in Croatia are really small.










I thought these stairs looked cool.










No comments:

Post a Comment