Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ghost Bus

Part of Dublin's awesomeness is that it has bus tours that go around the city, showing tours. On my birthday (eleven days ago... yikes! I'm way behind!) I went on the "Ghost Bus," which tours all the supposedly-haunted places in Dublin. I don't have nearly enough pictures, mostly because I had a cold and didn't feel like messing with my camera too much, but it was still a pretty awesome tour.

The pictures I do have:

Outside

Inside - complete with spooky music


This was some kind of school building (no, not sharing the story because, as the brochure advised, it was not appropriate for children under 14, which, I hope, constitutes some of this blog's readership) which is supposed to be haunted by one of the professors

Outside of Christchurch. You know, for a church, it has a very non-churchly history

Inside



Remnants from the less-than-churchly history

Yep, this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment