Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Seoul, Day 2 - N Seoul Tower and Street Food

 Otherwise known as Namsan Seoul Tower, this is a communications and viewing tower atop a massive hill from which you can see most of the city. It is definitely an iconic Seoul landmark. 

Pictures:

Here's the tower

This is the view from the base of the tower. you can see the Love Locks from there.

Looking over the city, away from the Love Locks. It's beautiful!

We could have ridden the cable car down, but we decided to walk down the paths instead. 





I loved all the mountains. Shenyang, as I think I've mentioned in the past, is really quite flat, so I was soaking in all the mountains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment