Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wrapping Up Day 1 in Reykjavik - Laugavegur

Laugavegur is the main shopping street in Reykjavik, pretty close to Hallgrimskirkje. Up and down the street are stores where you can buy Icelandic wool sweaters, some of which are very beautiful.

(And by the way, yes, this is still the first day. It's about 8 PM when the stores closed.)

Yes, there's a Guinness pub in Reykjavik! (Actually, I think there were three.)

Trying on an Icelandic sweater

Here's another one. The long sleeves are my shirt.

And that, readers, closed out my first day in Reykjavik. Lots done, and I still have four more days of pictures to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment