Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Monday, July 6, 2015

Arriving in Portsmouth!

Heck yeah! This was the home of the Royal Navy! I could easily have spent another month here.

First, arriving in Gatwick:


The train station from Gatwick goes straight to Portsmouth Harbor:

The panda was a gift from someone at ACD

This was the view right off the train at Portsmouth:

This is HMS Warrior. More about her later.



The Victory was the British flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar. You see things dedicated to her all over Portsmouth.

1 comment: