Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pictures

So I was browsing the gadgets I could add to this blog, and I found one called "Slideshow" which will run a slideshow of my favorite pictures. I think when I get overseas, I'll put that gadget up with all the pictures I've taken. That way they can be easily found without having to scroll through all my posts.

Anyway - school finals begin today, and end for me on Wednesday. There's a study abroad informational meeting on Wednesday. It'll be interesting to see what they say!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure there's lots of pictures of awesome wildlife. And those hills in Ireland that are covered in green grass, the kind that makes me jealous because I'm not in Ireland lying on the perfect grass. And lots of beautiful forests. And- *pulls out insanely long list*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't know what kind of wildlife there is in Ireland! That'll be something to find out!

      As for the green hills, don't worry - they are everywhere.

      Delete