Adventures of a teenage author...

This is Marta, author of the Darkwoods series and of Marta's Blog. I created this blog specifically for blogging about my 2015 study abroad adventures in Europe, but it's becoming the blog for all my travels. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and stories!

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Ueno Park - Ramblings

Yep, I'm still on my first day in Tokyo. Classic...

Anyway, after seeing Kanei'ji, I decided to wander around the rest of Ueno Park to see what I could see.

Here are the pictures!



Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a totem pole?! Because to me, this looks like a totem pole!


This shows up on the map as the Giant Buddha Head.

This was a Japanese prince who was well known for his charity work, but I have completely forgotten what kind of charity work he did. 


This is a drinking fountain in Ueno! Notice how the water goes straight up? I had fun trying to drink out of that!


This is the Five Story Pagoda

Up next is the story of how I got caught in a typhoon, and then more ancient Japanese temples!

No comments:

Post a Comment